Commitment to Serve
Founded on a “commitment to serve,” Financial Resources Group’s vision was driven by a team of professionals with the common goal of assisting our financial professionals and financial institutions in pursuing superior results. In the beginning, we supported the employment of financial professionals on the LPL Financial platform, but we soon expanded to include support for financial institutions, dual programs, and independent financial advisors.
Today, the company now supports over 95 financial institutions and over 1000 financial professionals with over $40 billion in brokerage and advisory assets and more than $250 million in total revenue, making it LPL Financial’s largest enterprise*.
* Based on assets (brokerage and advisory), total revenue and affiliated professionals as of December 2022.
Start Your Journey Today!
Want to see what we can do to help you grow your business? Contact us at our corporate office located in Fort Mill, SC. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Financial Resources Group opens for business August 16, 2010 in Charlotte, NC.
- Financial Resources Group Investment Services is formed in preparation for moving the corporate headquarters to South Carolina and to work toward FINRA membership.
- Company relocates to Fort Mill, SC and FINRA membership is granted.
- Financial Resources Group Investment Services enters ground-breaking merger with Gladstone Wealth Group, enhancing the resources and services for the independent advisor segment of the market.
- Financial Resources Group Investment Services becomes LPL Financial’s largest enterprise by revenue and assets on LPL Financial’s corporate RIA platform.
- Company celebrates 10-year anniversary.
- Bruce Miller becomes CEO and Stephen Lank is named the company’s new president.
- Financial Resources Group Investment Services moves to new building in Fort Mill to allow for expansion of services.
- Bruce Miller named one of Charlotte’s Most Admired CEOs by the Charlotte Business Journal.
- The firm becomes LPL Financial’s largest enterprise*.
- Company introduces Virtual Resources to its list of services.