Helping Banks and Credit Unions Expand
Financial Resources Group Investment Services (FRG) is committed to helping banks and credit unions expand their current offerings. Through LPL Financial, we bring to the table our knowledge of the industry’s regulatory environment, which we use to support investment programs through multiple layers of risk mitigation. Banks and credit unions can directly benefit by leveraging LPL Financial’s compliance resources so they can concentrate on building client relationships and growing their programs.
Through LPL Financial, FRG provides a comprehensive solution for your investment program.
- Program manager and advisor resources: Access business support and development resources plus in depth research, training, and technology.
- Scope and scalability: Our technology provides your institution and advisors with competitive flexibility and adaptability.
- Self-clearing and enhanced advisory platforms: Fast and efficient trading, combined with extensive product and service offerings, can engage and maintain investor accounts of all sizes.
With access to advanced platforms, technology, and operational processes through LPL Financial and FRG, institutional advisors can take advantage of:
- Training Tools: Whether it’s in person or on demand, advisors can put the knowledge gained from LPL Financial’s professional training programs to immediate and productive use.
- Investments: We offer access to an extensive array of investment products, strategies, and solutions to satisfy investor demands and deepen client relationships.
- Research: LPL’s well-respected independent research sets the industry standard, with objective guidance advisors can confidently share with clients.
- Service: Through a single point of contact, the service team at LPL Financial and FRG prioritizes the needs of your institution so operational requests can be processed quickly and effectively.
- Technology: Advisors can plug into the integrated, web-based technology platforms to manage critical aspects of their business while remaining highly efficient and responsive to client investment objectives.
Employees of Financial Resources Group Investment Services are associated with a financial institution and can be institutional services advisors or cross-platform advisors. Employee advisors are paid a salary from Financial Resources Group Investment Services, which covers the employee’s portion of his/her elected benefits. They receive their commissions directly from LPL Financial as a 1099 independent contractor, which may allow them certain tax deductions. Employee advisors are eligible to participate in company benefits, such as:
- Health benefits
- 401(k) and FSA
- Life & AD&D
- STD & LTD
Why Work With FRG?
Want to see what we can do to help you grow your business? Contact us at our corporate office located in Fort Mill, SC. We look forward to hearing from you!