Registered Relationship Specialist
Wake County, NC
LPL Financial located at Fidelity Bank
Working within a financial institution or with a program office, a Registered Relationship Specialist supports the program by supporting the program management and Financial Consultants. The person in this role must maintain consistent and effective communication between the management and the Financial Consultants, to guarantee progress towards common goals.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones, check messages and return phone calls as appropriate.
- Schedule meetings and prepare client paperwork and presentations.
- Confirm appointments, gather pertinent information, review of materials and information client should bring.
- Manage the new client onboarding process & client paperwork.
- Accept client checks.
- Manage related client information including identifying, investigating and establishing affiliates and maintaining accuracy of client relationships as they apply to various financial data and reporting systems.
- Coordinate submission of marketing materials to Institution Compliance & LPL MRR.
- Develop and manage marketing events associated with the institution or program.
- Coordinate events associated with the institution or program.
- Prepare FI branch trainings and activities.
- Serve as a liaison between Sales Manager and Financial Consultants.
- Generate reports for management and Financial Consultants based on program data, client data and/or regional data, gathered from multiple sources and utilizes the data to determine next steps, including general client outreach.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- Track key customer demographics for institution to help management determine best practices and products for location.
- Work with management and financial consultants to establish and coordinate new initiatives including client financial programs and internal systems.
- Assist in growing designated client base, utilizing a consultative sales process.
Skills & Specifications:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
• Superior customer service and attention to detail.
• Proactive, dependable, hardworking and flexible.
• Demonstrate commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize workload and perform multiple tasks.
• Self-directed and able to work within a team to expedite completion of critical projects with other functional groups.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven setting.
• Strong administrative, organizational and project management skills.
• Ability to negotiate with clients and partners while maintaining positive relationships.
• Excellent document interpretation and analytical skills.
• Must be proficient in MS Office.
• Must be able to pass a thorough background and credit check, as well as fingerprint approval process as required by FINRA, FRGIS and LPL Financial.
• Must have passed the FINRA SIE and S7 exams.
Minimum of 3 years working with the Financial Services industry, specifically within customer service, project management or extensive multi-person support.