Registered / Non-Registered Relationship Specialist
IBC Investment Services
Working within a financial institution or with a program office, a Registered Relationship Specialist supports the program by supporting the program management and Financial Consultants. The person in this role must maintain consistent and effective communication between the management and the Financial Consultants, to guarantee progress towards common goals.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Manage related client information including identifying, investigating and establishing affiliates and maintaining accuracy of client relationships as they apply to various financial data and reporting systems
- Assist with new client onboarding process
- Help coordinate submission of marketing materials to Institution Compliance & LPL Marketing Regulatory Review
- Help coordinate marketing events associated with the institution or program
- Track key customer demographics for institution to help management determine best practices and products for location
- Produce reports for management and Financial Consultants based on program data, client data and/or regional data, gathered from multiple sources to track key customer demographics for institution to help management determine best practices and products for location
- Answer phones, check messages
- Assist with scheduling appointments and preparation of client paperwork and presentations
Skills & Specifications:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
• Superior customer service and attention to detail.
• Proactive, dependable, hardworking and flexible.
• Demonstrate commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize workload and perform multiple tasks.
• Self-directed and able to work within a team to expedite completion of critical projects with other functional groups.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven setting.
• Strong administrative, organizational and project management skills.
• Ability to negotiate with clients and partners while maintaining positive relationships.
• Excellent document interpretation and analytical skills.
• Must be proficient in MS Office.
• Must be able to pass a thorough background and credit check, as well as fingerprint approval process as required by FINRA, FRGIS and LPL Financial.
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service, project management or extensive multi-person support
- Additional compensation is available with experience and/or obtaining applicable registration credentials